Biyernes, Agosto 17, 2012

• Being Inactive •

• Long time no See •

Hi Guys, I'm so busy updating new Posts.
So i just want to let you know here's our new video :))

♥ AUGUST VIDEO 2012 ♥


Thanks for the Persons who Participated in our Video :))

Participants :

A。ČhuČhu ♥

C H E N C H I

•Čpα• ɴαᴏмḯ

ELLA。A。

White Σlyric


Well, im totally addicted now in ADVENTURE TIME :3

My Favorite Part :


Before I forgot, Here's my another Video :33
Its LAGGY .___. 

♥ JULY VIDEO 2012 ♥


My Next video is coming by September.
But I will Start Filming the video now or in the other Day D:
I'm so busy this days because of my Studies Dx
So, I don't have time to do many things in Internet T__T
And it Sucks :3 Next week is our Periodical Test and I need to Study T_T

If you wanna be on our Next Video -
Post a letter in my Message Board 
or
Send me a Letter :3

My Pico ID : 。A。ČhuČhu ♥

♥ That's All thanks for visiting our Blog ♥

Stay up and Look in our New Posts .. :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento